Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Touch of Whimsy.....


Todays' challenge over at "Love that Shot" is "touch of Whimsy". While I was thinking about and digging through shots I could use, I came across this session I did with my eldest daughter.  Both of us had so much fun with it.  I  relished the thought of getting to edit them up again.  (At the time I was strictly a  Picasa girl)

It was a fun day for just us girls.  I sent her upstairs to choose what she was going to wear and down came "Alice in Wonderland"  Well.....at least what she would have looked like if her dress had been pink. (My girl is most definately a pink mink kinda girl.)

Outdoors we went and took over a 150 shots!  I had a hard time picking my favorites.  As any mother would attest to, it was like picking your favorite child!



But here are a few more I loved and I hope you like them as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. All beautiful pictures but I especially like the first one. It's kind of magical. Diane

    ReplyDelete