Monday, June 6, 2011

Welcome Y'all!

Welcome to HomeSpun Moments and Memories blog.  It is a part of my on location, natural lighting photography business, HomeSpun Photography by Teresa.  Yup,....That's me!I am the gal behind the lens.  And I thank you for taking a pause in your busy day to pop over and see what we have been up to.  This blog will cover MANY topics and activities that happen over here at the "studio". I am a crafty gal and love sharing it with you all.  I hope you enjoy it and come back often. 

For those of you who are new to this blog I will give you a quick bio.  For those who know me....well, let's just say," hold onto your britches" this shouldn't take too long :)

Well now that you know my name lets gets some details for you all.  The passion behind the portraits.  I am sure you all know the saying ......"First comes love..."   (That would be my adoring hubby Mr. M)  
Then comes marriage......(going on 13 years this fall.) 
then comes baby in the baby carriage (okay times that by four.  Kids that is) 
Oh and four household moves in 8 years.  WHOOPEE!
And somewhere in the midst of all that change a dream lingered in the background just waiting for it's moment to have the spotlight.  That dream was you guessed it......HomeSpun Photography.  It patiently waited over 10 years to have its time in the limelight.  I am so happy that My Mr M. pestered  encouraged me to get the ball rolling. It has most certainly been well worth the wait.  

So stay tuned for photos, stories, crafts and well, just pure nonsense from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great Teresa. I love the picture of the sweet little flowers. Good luck on this and welcome. Diane

    ReplyDelete