Thursday, June 23, 2011

Local Flavor....Love That Shot!

I took this shot about a month ago we Mr. M and I were out exploring our new backyard.  Living in WY and having the Big Horn Mountains and Yellowstone National Park as your playground, inspiration abounds.

This shot is my first attempt at creating a panoramic shot from several frames.  One side gave me a bit of trouble as it was a bit under exposed.  But all in all I was really happy with the outcome of it. I have only been working with my PSE 9 program now for about 4 months now.  I can't imagine why it took me so long to get it... but boy I can't imagine life without it now!


Here is what I had to work with.



So what do think?  I love hearing feedback.  Take the time to head over to Love that Shot as well.  It is a great community for all photographers from beginners to pros.  I love their weekly challenges!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful panoramic shot of Steamboat Rock. Hope your day's going good. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I've worked with PSE for well over a year now and have never tried to stitch together a panorama. You'll have to do a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm......a tutorial might not be such a bad idea. Loved your tea party blog @lifebythecreek. Wonderful shots. Diane...I am having a blast with my kids today, shopping, lunch outing and then we got to go watch Rango.

    ReplyDelete