Friday, July 1, 2011

Beautiful Bokeh.....Love that Shot

Another wonderful weekly challenge from Love that Shot...Beautiful Bokeh.



Some of you are looking at that word and scrunching up your faces with a "What the heck is THAT?"  Have no fear I wont leave ya hanging.  Bokeh is the wonderful soft blur of the out of focus areas in your photo.  Most noticeable around areas of light. It gives joyous lil bubbles of light that seem to dance and play throughout your picture.  I had a hard time deciding which of my "pretties" to enter this week.

      But here is the winner......

Here are some honorable mentions. (Come on you knew I couldn't just have one!)



Evidently I am EXTREMELY right handed in my Photography.  lol  
Better work on that : p

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blur! Such pretty flowers. I'm a little jealous.

    www.amyloophotography.com
    Love that Shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aimee and Amy! I took this shot at a reflection garden here in my town. When I saw it on my viewfinder I couldn't wait to get home! I never thought it would be a featured photo over at Love That Shot(sooooo much talent there), but needless to say I am PLEASED AS PUNCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots Teresa. You make our old town look pretty good and those flowers.....wow. Diane

    ReplyDelete