Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day Two....What I Wore today

I took a long hard look at today's photo challenge.  And while I could have taken this day the very literal route I chose to be a bit more in depth than that.

 This past month has been a real struggle for me.  My faith has been challenged but it IS my faith that has brought me through all the ups and downs and seen me safely to the other side.  My heavenly Father has plans for me and even if I do not fully understand where he will take me in this earthly life, I have FAITH in his wonderful plans that he has created just for me.  For he is a loving God.  Through him I can do wonderful things that I never even dreamed of accomplishing for myself and those around me.

So today.....I proudly wore my FAITH.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dora! Your brother bought this necklace for me after my previous cross necklace broke beyond repair. I need to replace the chain with a heavier one I think. I would be heartbroken if I lost it.

    ReplyDelete